ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 promote to General Availability
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:21:52 GMT
That will teach you for not naming your methods explicitly.  Delete? Delete
what?  ;-)

Good point though Larry.  If you design your DAOs to be very small and
follow some convention like select, insert, update, delete....you might have
this problem.  As a more general solution, I'd suggest just choosing
different language like:  load, fetch, save, update, remove.

That will avoid the whole problem.

Cheers,
Clinton