ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 promote to General Availability
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:23:44 GMT
Nah,

#1 I've uploaded the DTDs now

#2 Let's fix it.  That's what Betas are for.  :-)  Only the build number
will change, and only the manifest files use that particular version number,
so no biggie.

I've updated the build script so that it uses the same build number for the
filename as the manifest files, so that it's easier to spot this error in
the future.  Makes me wonder why I didn't do that long ago!  :-/

#3 ...as for the PDF dates...do we really need those? Seems like extra
maintenance.

Cheers,
Clinton