ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't Get Rollback Working
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:21:15 GMT
OK, that *should* work..do you have a simple unit test - i.e., can you
eliminate some moving parts and make it work from a command line or
your IDE?

I think I'd start with a sql map client in JUnit with some hard-coded
stuff to see if it works there.

If it doesn't, post your configuration and we can look at that.

If it does, then it's most likely an issue coming from the web-tier.
May be a wacked JNDI datasource configuration?

Another approach might be to look at the driver (what driver are you
using?) and in the simplest case: does simple JDBC code rollback OK
with the driver?

Larry