ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:25:30 GMT
Good work on multiple result sets!

I'll have a checkin with code changes and tests for IBATIS-331 later this
morning, then I'll be finished.  You'll know I'm finished whan I close the
JIRA ticket.

After that, I'm OK for a release with these caveats:

1. Our release process says that we should try to give a 72 hour notice
2. I think you should update the documentation with information about
multiple result sets, and Oracle refcursors before the release.

Jeff Butler