ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:10:51 GMT
I could very well be wrong, but my understanding is that the versions of
iBATIS on ibiblio are not put there by any of the committers.  I don't know
how they got there (no one claimed responsibility when this came up
recently).  They're not in the place I would expect (i.e. - I would expect
them to be in an ibatis tree, not a com/ibatis tree).

So maybe the new version will appear by magic in the com/ibatis tree?  But
probably as the others are (without the full POM and without the source
defined).

Apache does have some infrastructure in place to publish things to Maven so
it would probably be a good idea for us to do this.  I'll try to do a little
research about it.

Jeff Butler