ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:21:20 GMT
I think that the ibiblio repository is now a mirror of an Apache
repository.  So one of the committers should publish the files on
people.apache.org, and then they'll get to ibiblio.  We got a note from
Henri Yandell back in June about this.

But it would be great if a Maven user figured out what needed to be
published :)  Can you help Paul?

Jeff Butler