ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call for 2.2.0
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:05:35 GMT
Great!  I'll help with getting things published to people.apache.org, and
then on to ibiblio.  I think what we need is some help with the Maven
collateral objects (POMs, etc.).  Let's move the discussion to the open JIRA
issue for this (IBATIS-122).  The only thing to note is that the upload
guides referenced in that issue aren't correct for us - there is a different
process for publishing Apache projects as referenced here:

 http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html

Jeff Butler