ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] iBATIS for Java 2.2.0 promote to General Availability
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:51:02 GMT
+1 for beta (woo hoo!)

Issues I've noticed so far:

1. The new DTDs did not get copied to the web site
2. The version number in version.properties did not get updated, so the JARs
are still tagged as version 2.1.7
3. The update dates for the PDFs did not get updated on the web page

I can deal with #1 and #3 later this evening if no one beats me to it, but I
think we're stuck with #2 :(

Jeff Butler