ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New iBATIS Documentation Format
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:45:06 GMT
I've just read the install docs for APT....it's not as bad as DocBook Wiki,
but it does rely on LaTex and a couple of other de facto *nix treats.

Yeesh.  I may be starting to lean towards Confluence or DocBook.

Depends where the important values are.  Do people care about a single
downloadable, printable PDF?  Or do they care more about being able to
contribute on a regular basis and get the most up-to-date documentation
possible without a full time tech writer?  :-/

We're having the exact same discussion internally at TW.  Obviously there
are no perfect solutions.  So we should write one.  ;-)

New OSS project anyone?

Cheers,
Clinton