ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Sullivan" <itexpert.sulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New iBATIS Documentation Format
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:31:30 GMT
APT looks great.  The "IBatis for Python" crowd will love it ;=)

> Others alternatives I'm forgetting?
The docbook-wiki combination I mentioned in an earlier rant (
http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/ ).    It basically offers
similar advantages as APT and Confluence.  It is editable directly via
the web, stores everything in docbook format and can generate whatever
format you want.   The downside could be a tough installation. I just
read the install guide - it looks OK as long as you run Red Hat or
Fedora.  The product relies on a plethora of publishing RPMs.  There
is nothing exotic amongst the packages and are probably all availabe
in any RH/FC distro but if you run something else then I guess you are
going to spend many hours figuring out exactly which packages you
need.

g'luck,
Richard
(who is still busy with his first IBatis project and probably about to
unleash a whole bunch of newbie questions soon)