ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.2.0 GA, or 2.2.1?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 17:54:42 GMT
As far as I know, the only issue with 2.2.0 relates to the JDBC/ODBC bridge
driver.  Is this enough to cause us to make a 2.2.1 release, or should we
have a vote on making 2.2.0 GA with the caveat that there is a problem with
the bridge driver?

Personally, I'd be OK with calling for a 2.2.0 GA vote because no one should
use the horrible bridge driver anyway :)

I'm asking because the fact that it's labeled "beta" is causing some
questions about adopting it where I'm currently placed.  IMO there's now
been sufficient time for a beta test with no major issues raised.

Jeff Butler