OK with me.  Anything that makes it easier to find the documentation is good IMHO.

On a related topic, we need to move the PDFs because /www/cvs.apache.org/dist is going away 1/1/07.  I've already moved the past releases, but haven't done the PDFs yet.  I was thinking they should be moved to /www/ibatis.apache.org/docs/java.

Jeff Butler