ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBATIS-522
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:38:38 GMT
I think maybe what we'll do in the future is run a more formal beta
process.

For example, we'll release the beta announcement, and once we receive 25
version, then we'll release... (might take a bit to figure out what the
right number should be).

In this case it was a simple bug that a unit test could have easily caught,
it's just a matter of thinking of the use case... or all use cases.

Clinton