ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Zabel <...@ezabel.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS-375 [patch]
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:27:25 GMT
Clinton,

Thanks!

Looks like that link is not quite working properly, however. But I did
find this: http://parabuild.viewtier.com:8080/parabuild/build/results.htm?cid=e107&buildrunid=9925

One question, off-topic. This patch modifies the DTD. What strategy do
most people use for pointing their xml to the new DTD for development
builds?
I've changed my xml doctype to SYSTEM and pointed it to a local
version of the DTD. Is there a better way? Would be nice if anyone
knows how set up the XML to use a DTD from the iBatis JAR in META-INF
or something.

Ian.