ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Vic Cekvenich <...@phoneZoo.com>
Subject FIX?: protected static ThreadLocal localSqlMapSession = new ThreadLocal();
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:56:34 GMT
Before:
protected ThreadLocal localSqlMapSession = new ThreadLocal();
After:
protected static ThreadLocal localSqlMapSession = new ThreadLocal();
in SqlMapClientImpl

Rationale:
People(me) expect the cache to be "container"(war) wide, and not
"session" based. Ex: I have user1 pull put client 101,102,103, user2
pulls up 104 and 103: 103 should be in cache already, a cache hit. The
FIX? should disable the cache checking the session as part of the key.
At least it should be a "property" in "ibatis.xml" to turn on/off and
some docs.

I did this at a few ibatis deployments....

.V