ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA Annotations + iBatis
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 16:05:49 GMT
As Kai stated, we still have annotation support, just not join mapping in
the annotation syntax -- 100% a Java Annotation limitation (and it works
with a loophole in Java 5)

That said, I think it would be possible for someone to do something with JPA
annotations.  I just don't think it would be anyone on our team.  :-)

Cheers,
Clinton