ibatis-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Releasing Questions
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:29:19 GMT
Hey Jeff,

Sorry for the slow reply.  Here is the manual process I go through to
deploy the jars.  Of course I had to get my env all set up which took
a while.  Now a deployment is really quick.  Just build the project
and then follow the steps below.

On all of my other project we use the maven release plugin to do what
you are suggesting.  It is really slick and if you need any help with
it let me know.  I will actually change the version numbers in your
pom from the current(should be a snapshot) to the next version, commit
it, tag it, and then increment it to the next snapshot and commit
that.  Really slick.

Nathan

++++++++++++++++

mkdir -p ~/apache-m2-repo/org/apache/ibatis

cd ~/apache-m2-repo/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/

Source Deploy

mvn deploy:deploy-file -Durl=file:/Users/nmaves/apache-m2-repo/ \
-Dfile=/Users/nmaves/.m2/repository/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-3-core/3.0-SNAPSHOT/ibatis-3-core-3.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
\
-DgroupId=org.apache.ibatis \
-DartifactId=ibatis-sqlmap \
-Dversion=3.0-beta-10 \
-Dpackaging=java-source

Binary Deploy

mvn deploy:deploy-file -Durl=file:/Users/nmaves/apache-m2-repo/ \
-Dfile=/Users/nmaves/.m2/repository/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-3-core/3.0-SNAPSHOT/ibatis-3-core-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
\
-DgroupId=org.apache.ibatis \
-DartifactId=ibatis-sqlmap \
-Dversion=3.0-beta-10 \
-Dpackaging=jar

cd 3.0-beta-10/

for i in *.jar; do gpg --output $i.asc --detach-sig --armor $i; done
for i in *.pom; do gpg --output $i.asc --detach-sig --armor $i; done

cd ~/apache-m2-repo/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/

scp maven-metadata.x*
nmaves@people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/

scp -r 3.0-beta-10
nmaves@people.apache.org:/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/