ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Joe Chandler" <joe.chand...@autodesk.com>
Subject Caching
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:16:14 GMT
Is caching implemented in the .NET version of iBatis.  I have tried
several scenarious and it always looks to be going back to the database.
I have resorted to cutting and pasting the cacheModels section from the
iBatis examples and still it does not cache?

here is what I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<sqlMap namespace="Request"

       xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="SqlMap.xsd">

       <alias>

              <typeAlias alias="Reason"

                     assembly="Autodesk.Consulting.MoveManager.Core.dll"

type="Autodesk.Consulting.MoveManager.Core.Data.ReasonLookup" />

       </alias>

       <cacheModels>

              <cacheModel id="ProductList-cache" implementation="MEMORY"

                     <flushInterval hours="24"/>

                     <property name="Type" value="Weak"/>

              </cacheModel>

    </cacheModels>

       <resultMaps>

              <resultMap id="ReasonResult" class="Reason">

                     <result property="Code" column="CODE"/>

                     <result property="Description"
column="DESCRIPTION"/>

              </resultMap>

       </resultMaps>

       <!-- =============================================

        MAPPED STATEMENTS

    -->

       <statements>

              <select id="getReasons" cacheModel="ProductList-cache"
resultMap="ReasonResult" >

                     SELECT

                            InitCap(CODE) CODE,

                            DESCRIPTION