ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Joe Chandler" <joe.chand...@autodesk.com>
Subject RE: Caching
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:42:15 GMT
Thanks,

I was in fact missing the settings:
<settings>
	<setting useStatementNamespaces="false"/>
	<setting cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>
</settings>

-J

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Grabowski [mailto:rongrabowski@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:50 PM
To: ibatis-user-cs@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Caching

I recall someone on my team having problems getting the cache working
too. We are using this:

<cacheModels>
	<cacheModel id="siteUserCache" type="LRU"
implementation="MEMORY"
readOnly="true">
		<flushInterval hours="12"/>
		<flushOnExecute statement="SiteUserInsert"/>
		<flushOnExecute statement="SiteUserUpdate"/>
		<flushOnExecute statement="SiteUserDelete"/>
		<!--
			<property name="size" value="1000" />
		-->
	</cacheModel>
</cacheModels>

Perhaps you are missing the 'type' property.

Also make sure its turned on in your SqlMapConfig file:

<settings>
	<setting useStatementNamespaces="false"/>
	<setting cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>
</settings>

- Ron