ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "roberto" <robe...@theaegis.org>
Subject RE: Dao
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:57:49 GMT
Ok.  I've taken a longer look at the files that were attached to the
original email.

Is ServiceConfig2 meant to be a thread-safe singleton?  It seems like it's
missing a static on GetInstance.I think, if that's what it's supposed to be
doing.

What are these for?:

            private DaoManager _daoManagerLara = null;

            private DaoManager _daoManagerWimb1 = null;

            private DaoManager _daoManagerWimb2 = null;

            private DaoManager _daoManagerStat = null;

Are you having problems with calling ServiceConfig2.GetInstance() and things
are out of sync?  I would try to solve the thread-safe singleton issue with
ServiceConfig2 and also apply the dao.config context and daoSessionHandler
attribute name to id changes to see if that helps.

Roberto