ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "roberto" <robe...@theaegis.org>
Subject RE: How to handle multiple datasource in IBatisNet
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:48:22 GMT
Sending this to the ibatis list so that this isn't only in my mailbox!  ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adhari Mahendra [mailto:elnuur@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 2:37 AM
To: roberto
Subject: RE: How to handle multiple datasource in IBatisNet

I mean the second line:

*        Have multiple SqlMap DAO contexts (one for each datasource/SqlMap
config) and retrieve DAOs without specifying the context?

Anyway, I've got your point, since Ibatis4Java 2.0 has interface class is
unique globally, but in IbatisNet, interface class is unique in a context,
that's why I am a litle bit confusing. So, the next question, how do I get
the list of context name? or list of DaoManager? I would like to minimize
hardcode.

Thanks,

Adhari

roberto <roberto@theaegis.org> wrote:

Hmmm.maybe I misunderstood the meaning behind the email.

Adhari, do you want to:

*        Configure multiple SqlMap daoSessionHandlers for multiple SqlMap
configs in one context and retrieve DAOs using the one context?

- Or -

*        Have multiple SqlMap DAO contexts (one for each datasource/SqlMap
config) and retrieve DAOs without specifying the context?

Roberto