ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "roberto" <robe...@theaegis.org>
Subject RE: Long/int not working
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:51:15 GMT
Terry, I've tried a dynamic select statement like yours with a bool used for
the comparison and another property used for the actual SQL and it worked.
Are you able to debug and step through what may be happening to the query /
command text?

Roberto

-----Original Message-----
From: Heath, Douglas T [mailto:douglas.t.heath@ttu.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:54 PM
To: ibatis-user-cs@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Long/int not working

I fixed the int and long problem, but I still can't get timestamp to search
correctly. I fixed the first two by going to the most recent version of
ibatis in svn.

I added parameterClass="PAF_ACTION_CT_MAIN", and that didn't work.

I tried the literal syntax on the timestamp, but haven't gotten it to work.
I've even added a property called SQLTimestamp to return a
definitely-formatted-correctly SQL datetime, but I can't make it work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Terry

  _____