ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Castle.DynamicProxy versioning?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:13:17 GMT
Have you tried clearing out your VS.Net WebCache folder?

 C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\VSWebCache\

Larry Meadors had similiar problems was eventually able to resolve
them. He may have started a new project and added the files in that
way. I suspect the problem is motr with Visual Studio than it is with
Castle.

--- Bob Hanson <mnbob70@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've given up for now and I'm using 1.0.3.0 with Alpha 1.2.
>
> On 6/7/05, Bob Hanson <mnbob70@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Re-boot didn't work.
> >
> > Cleaning out Temporary ASP.NET Files.
> >
> > Some additional info:
> >
> > Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to
> > determine why the assembly 'Castle.DynamicProxy' could not be
> loaded.
> >

> > === Pre-bind state information ===
> > LOG: DisplayName = Castle.DynamicProxy, Version=1.0.3.0,
> > Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
> >  (Fully-specified)
> > LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Web Services/TransmissionMonitor
> > LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
> > Calling assembly : IBatisNet.DataMapper, Version=1.2.0.0,
> > Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
> > ===
> >
> > LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
> > LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file
> > (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
> > LOG: Using machine configuration file from
> > C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
> > LOG: Post-policy reference: Castle.DynamicProxy, Version=1.0.3.0,
> > Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
> > LOG: Attempting download of new URL
> > file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary
> ASP.NET
> >
> Files/transmissionmonitor/f9c49154/62b14345/Castle.DynamicProxy.DLL.
> > LOG: Attempting download of new URL
> > file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary
> ASP.NET

Files/transmissionmonitor/f9c49154/62b14345/Castle.DynamicProxy/Castle.DynamicProxy.DLL.
> > LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Web
> > Services/TransmissionMonitor/bin/Castle.DynamicProxy.DLL.
> > WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor
> Version
> >

> > Stack Trace:
> >

> > [FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition with
> > name 'Castle.DynamicProxy' does not match the assembly reference.]

IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.SetObjectProperty(RequestScope
> > request, ResultMap resultMap, ResultProperty mapping, Object&
> target,
> > IDataReader reader) +0

IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ApplyResultMap(RequestScope
> > request, IDataReader reader, Object resultObject)

IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForList(RequestScope
> > request, IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32
> > skipResults, Int32 maxResults, RowDelegate rowDelegate)

IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForList(IDalSession