ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Bob Hanson <mnbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Castle.DynamicProxy versioning?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:51:59 GMT
Nothing has worked. I wiped out WebCache, all temporary asp.net files
and my bin folders and then re-booted but I continue to receive the
error.

I searched for all instances of Castle.DynamicProxy and they are version 1.1.

But it just continues to fail unless I use 1.0.3. Does anyone know how
to interpret the following?

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Castle.DynamicProxy, Version=1.0.3.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Web Services/TransmissionMonitor
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : IBatisNet.DataMapper, Version=1.2.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===