ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Morten Schmidt" <...@knowledgelab.sdu.dk>
Subject Castle.DynamicProxy versioning?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:25:05 GMT
I got the new ALPHA's running. Thanks everyone...
I can't seem to figure out another thing though...

On the news on the webpage ( http://www.ibatis.com/ ) it says:

* Updated the use of Castle.DynamicProxy to v1.1.0.

Trying to run with the provided Castle.DynamicProxy.dll (v.1.1.0) gives
me the following error:

The located assembly's manifest definition with name
'Castle.DynamicProxy' does not match the assembly reference.
Stack Trace:    at
IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.SetObjectProperty(RequestScope
request, ResultMap resultMap, ResultProperty mapping, Object& target,
IDataReader reader)

I tried to copy an older version 1.0.3.0 to my bin/ and now it runs
smoothly...

Anyone knows what is going on? Am I doing something wrong?

/morten

P.S. Thank you for all your patience with me ;o)