Please disregard the prior mail....

For 45 minutes it didn't work, now it does... with v. 1.1.0.0... Dunno what happend...

Sorry....

>>>sch@knowledgelab.sdu.dk 06/03/05 9:25 am >>>
I got the new ALPHA's running. Thanks everyone...
I can't seem to figure out another thing though...

On the news on the webpage ( http://www.ibatis.com/ ) it says:

*Updated the use of Castle.DynamicProxy to v1.1.0.

Trying to run with the provided Castle.DynamicProxy.dll (v.1.1.0) gives me the following error:

The located assembly's manifest definition with name 'Castle.DynamicProxy' does not match the assembly reference.
Stack Trace:    at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.SetObjectProperty(RequestScope request, ResultMap resultMap, ResultProperty mapping, Object& target, IDataReader reader)

I tried to copy an older version 1.0.3.0 to my bin/ and now it runs smoothly...

Anyone knows what is going on? Am I doing something wrong?

/morten

P.S. Thank you for all your patience with me ;o)