ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "paul" <p...@randomsea.com.au>
Subject Results from ibatis QueryForList pad VARCHAR
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:13:11 GMT
I have recently worked on transferring an existing project across to
iBatis.NET.  The reason I am writing is that the same SQL run in iBatis has
VARCHAR values padded to there full database data type length - while the
direct SQL via ADO returns the stored value at its "correct" length.

Why is this?  How do I ensure the QueryForList returns the values without
padded?

Kind Regards

Paul Neumeyer

Random Sea Pty Ltd
T: 02 9939 1988
M: 0418 400 656
paul@randomsea.com.au

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing,
forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person.  Thank you.