ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Article on IBATIS on ASP.NET Website.
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2005 16:39:34 GMT
The link to download IBatisNet in the article is wrong:

 http://www.ibatis.com/common/download.html

I got the impression after reading the article that IBatisNet is just
another of the many O/R mappers for .Net. We on the list know that its
not!

Perhaps the article can be improved to include the following
information:

 - The homepage for iBATIS: www.ibatis.com
 - IBatisNet comes with a simple yet powerful cache engine
 - Dynamic SQL support
 - A link to the Quick Start guide on the Wiki

I think another good idea for an article would be to show how much less
code it takes to make a typical group of CRUD methods for a User object
as compared to plain ADO.Net.