ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Anderson" <agcu...@superig.com.br>
Subject More than one DaoManager for distributed transactions using only IBatis Data Mapper
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:48:59 GMT
Hello,

            I could see the example for distributed transactions use two
DaoManagers.

daoManager = DaoManager.GetInstance("SqlMapDao");

daoManager2 = DaoManager.GetInstance("NHibernateDao");

      But, there are two contexts with two different mappers (NHibernate and
SqlMapDao).

I could see I can't put two contexts for SqlMap on dao.config

How Can I control with two dao files ?

Look the code bellow:

DomDaoManagerBuilder DaoBuilder = new DomDaoManagerBuilder();

DaoBuilder.Configure("daoInformix.config");

It's will build the DaoManager, but in this file I can't have two contexts
for SqlMap.

How could I do that?

Thanks,

Anderson