ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Ibatis to use two different IBatis mappers(not nHibernate) for two databases and using IBatis DAO?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:12:07 GMT
This could be a bug. The ParseProvider may have been copied directly
from the ParseProvider method from the DataMapper project. I would file
a bug in Jira. Make sure to include the text of your last message in
the report.

Thanks,
Ron

--- agcunha <agcunha@superig.com.br> wrote:

> I found the BUG.
>
> The problem is on DAO. It's on "DomDaoManagerBuilder.cs" file.
>
> Look at the function : private Provider
> ParseProvider(ConfigurationScope
> configurationScope)
>
> Line: XmlNode node =

configurationScope.NodeContext.SelectSingleNode("//database/provider");