ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis based application Loading
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:44:24 GMT
What version of IBatisNet are you using?

Is your application a web application or a win-form application?

According to log4net and my current project, my Ahtlon XP 2500+ can
process about 50 statements located in 9 embedded sql map files in
about 2 seconds in DEBUG mode. I haven't noticed that as being slow. It
usually takes much longer to just recycle the application.

How many sql map files do you have?

What do you mean when you say "many temporaries assemblies are
generated"? How are you observing this?

The Castle assembly is used for lazy loading of objects and for dao
things (i.e. dao.config). Are you using either of those?