ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From nicolas.the...@bnpparibas.com
Subject Ibatis based application Loading
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:22:21 GMT

Hi,

I use Ibatis.net on a large project with an Oracle Database and the time of

After a little investigation, there is what I see :
A long time is spent for the loading of the .NET assemblies containing
embedded  sqlMap xml files. Indeed, many temporaries assemblies are
generated (by Castle.DynamicProxy.dll ???) using CSC.exe. I have noticed
generation time and the number of assemblies is more or less important
according the sqlmap xml file.  Why ????? How can I reduce it ? any
statement can increase generation time ?

Moreover, Is it possible to delay the loading of the sqlMap xml file until
I really need them ? That is to say , instead of parsing all sqmMap xml
files at the loading of sqlMap.config ,is it possible to add them to the
the mapper dynamically ??

Thx and regards

PS : Sorry for my poor english