ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Tuncay Baskan <tbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBatis.Common unit tests fails with MSDTC complaint
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:34:17 GMT
More information;
I changed provider from SqlClient to OleDb1.1. Now I get the following
exception:
  IBatisNet.Common.Test.NUnit.CommonTests.Transaction.TransactionTest.NestedCommitWithRollBack
: IBatisNet.DataMapper.Exceptions.DataMapperException : Unable to open
connection to "OleDb provider in framework .NET V1.1".
  ----> System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException : New transaction cannot
enlist in the specified transaction coordinator.

I monitored Sql Server activity with Profiler. It shows that iBatis
connects to the database! So "Unable to open connection to " message
seems not true.

--
/tb.