ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom Data Access Exception
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:53:58 GMT
I think has been resolved in the SVN. The code now looks something like
this:

 try
 {
  result = invocation.Method.Invoke(
   _daoImplementation.DaoInstance, arguments);
 }
 catch (Exception e)
 {
  throw UnWrapException(e, invocation.Method.Name);
 }

Where UnWrapException removes the proxy messages and give you back the
underlying exception.