ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Shawn Smiley <ssmiley...@yahoo.com>
Subject Invalid SqlMap.config document.
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:53:18 GMT
I'm trying to switch my ASP.net application from using
the 1.2.1 release of iBatis to the current SVN
Release.  After downloading the compiling the
DataMapper library, I now receive the error:

Invalid SqlMap.config document. cause :Cannot load
schema for the namespace '' - Could not find file
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\SqlMapConfig.xsd"

I've tried copying the SqlMap.xsd and SqlMapConfig.xsd
files from the source project to both the root of my
asp.net app, to the DataMaps folder of my app, and to
the bin folder of my app.  However, I still get this
error.

Where do the xsd files need to be kept in my web app
in order for iBatis to find them?  I would prefer not
to have to copy them to my System32 directory. :-)

Thanks,
Shawn.

http://mail.yahoo.com