ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ConfigureAndWatch Performance Issue
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:03:04 GMT
I believe this is the only way Apache projects can be checked out of
source control. Last time I checked this directory:

 http://svn.apache.org/dist/

there was a alpha/beta(?) binary build from a few weeks ago that should
have the configuration speedup code inside of it. You may want to give
that a try. It should just be a matter of extracting the files and
rebuilding your project.

=== message truncated ===