ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ConfigureAndWatch Performance Issue
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:15:55 GMT
Could you post your sqlMap.config file and any other files you use to
configure IBatisNet?

It sounds like you have a value in an xml config file that can't be
converted into a Boolean correctly.

--- Cynthia Torres <ctorres@softekpr.com> wrote:

> I downloaded the bin files version 1.3.0.  After this I changed the
> sqlmap.config for the one provided in the folder and made some
> changes
> to my code:
>
> Dim handler As ConfigureHandler = New ConfigureHandler(AddressOf
> Configure)
> Dim builder As DomSqlMapBuilder = New DomSqlMapBuilder
> mapper = builder.ConfigureAndWatch(handler)
>
> but I get this error:
>
> [FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.]
>    System.Boolean.Parse(String value) +269
>    System.Convert.ToBoolean(String value) +12
>    IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Initialize()
>
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
> document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher,
> Boolean
> isCallFromDao)
>
> [ConfigurationException:
> - The error occurred while loading global settings.]
>
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
> document, DataSource dataSource, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher,
> Boolean
> isCallFromDao)
>
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.Build(XmlDocument
> document, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher)

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(St
> ring resource, ConfigureHandler configureDelegate)

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(Co

=== message truncated ===