ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: ConfigureAndWatch Performance Issue
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:28:15 GMT
Do you have a useStatementNamespaces defined in the properties file?
What happens when you use a simple true/false?

 <setting useStatementNamespaces="true" />

I looked at the code and the setting nodes look they support the ${}
syntax ok.

--- Cynthia Torres <ctorres@softekpr.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here are my sqlmap.config file.  If you need anything else please let
> me
> know.
>
> Thanks
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >
>
> 	<!-- Rem : If used via a DataAccess context, properties tag will
> be ignored -->
> 	<properties resource="properties.config"/>
>
> 	<settings>
> 		<setting
> useStatementNamespaces="${useStatementNamespaces}"/>
> 		<setting cacheModelsEnabled="false"/>
> 		<setting validateSqlMap="false"/>
> 	</settings>
>
> 	<providers resource="providers.config"/>
>
> 	<database>
> 		<!-- Optional ( default ) -->
> 		<provider name="oracleClient1.0"/>
> 		<dataSource name="ISOData" connectionString="Data
> Source=${datasource};User Id=${userid};Password=${password}"/>
> 	</database>
>

> 	<sqlMaps>
> 		<!-- <sqlMap

url="E:/Projet/iBatis/trunk/cs/mapper/IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test/${direct
> ory}/MSSQL/SqlClient/Account.xml"/>   -->
> 		<sqlMap resource="Maps/RosterLocationMap.xml"/>
> 		<sqlMap resource="Maps/Security/GroupsMap.xml"/>
> 		<!-- Rem : If used as embbeded Resources, use
> 		<sqlMap embedded="Maps.MSSQL.SqlClient.Account.xml,
> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Test"/>-->
> 	</sqlMaps>
> </sqlMapConfig>

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(St
> > ring resource, ConfigureHandler configureDelegate)

IBatisNet.DataMapper.Configuration.DomSqlMapBuilder.ConfigureAndWatch(Co

=== message truncated ===