ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Russo, Gary" <Gary.Ru...@wolterskluwer.com>
Subject Attempting to build NPetshop using Visual Studio 2005
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:02:44 GMT
The NPetshop.Web's Web.config file has a reference to the
"nstruts-config.xml" file but this file is missing.

 => <add key="StrutsConfigFile" value="nstruts-config.xml"/>

Also, I am getting a "Could not load type" error when I attempt to build
in Visual Studio 2005.

Error Details:

Error 2 : Could not load type
'NPetshop.Web.UserControls.Catalog.Product'. :
C:\code\NPetshop\code\NPetshop.Web\UserControls\Catalog\Category.ascx
3

Any thoughts on a solution are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Russo

________________________________

Gary P. Russo
Wolters Kluwer - Corporate Legal Services
111 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10011

Office: 212.590.9213
Cell:  347.678.3261