Hi all.
I want to throw custom DataAccess Exception from my Dao implementation.
(I am only using DataAccess and not SQLMapper)
The problem is when I throw some exception in my DAO implementation it gets caught by IBATIS DataAccess and it replaces the exception message with its own and this changes my custom message and stuff with my application.

It does so in the DaoProxy.cs
try
{
        result = invocation.Method.Invoke(_daoImplementation.DaoInstance, arguments);
}
catch (Exception e)
{
        throw new DataAccessException("Unable to intercept method name "+invocation.Method.Name, e);
}

What can I do?
How to pass custom error messages / exception from my DataAccess implementation to above business layer or other components above DataAccessLayer

?

Awaiting quick reply,

Habib Ahmed Qureshi
Software Engineer
Mob: 00971503966137; Tel: 00971 4 2133873