ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Shawn Smiley <ssmiley...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ThreadAbortException
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:44:41 GMT
Here is the stack trace for the exception.  It occurs around 2-3 minutes into the inport so
I don't think it's a IIS/asp.net timeout issue.

System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior
runBehavior, Boolean returnStream)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForObject(RequestScope request,
IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Object resultObject)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForObject(IDalSession
session, Object parameterObject, Object resultObject)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForObject(IDalSession
session, Object parameterObject)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecutePostSelect(IDalSession session,
RequestScope request)
[...]
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.RunQueryForList(RequestScope request,
IDalSession session, Object parameterObject, Int32 skipResults, Int32 maxResults, RowDelegate
rowDelegate)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForList(IDalSession session,
Object parameterObject, Int32 skipResults, Int32 maxResults)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.MappedStatements.MappedStatement.ExecuteQueryForList(IDalSession session,
Object parameterObject)
at IBatisNet.DataMapper.SqlMapper.QueryForList(String statementName, Object parameterObject)

at Xhibitnet.Gmri.MysteryWeb.Data.Dal.TopicSection.Find(Int32 studentUserId, Int32 activityId)
in C:\xhibitnet\GMRI\PI Web\Source Code\trunk\GmriMysterySolution\Data\Dal\TopicSection.cs:line
230
at Xhibitnet.Gmri.MysteryWeb.webservices.visit_services.CreateTeamArtifactRecord(XmlNode ArtifactNode,
UserAccount StudentUserAccount, Int32 activityId) in c:\xhibitnet\gmri\pi web\source code\trunk\gmrimysterysolution\gmrimysteryweb\webservices\visit_services.asmx.cs:line
315
at Xhibitnet.Gmri.MysteryWeb.webservices.visit_services.ProcessUploadedVisit(String completedVisitXml)
in c:\xhibitnet\gmri\pi web\source code\trunk\gmrimysterysolution\gmrimysteryweb\webservices\visit_services.asmx.cs:line
806
at Xhibitnet.Gmri.MysteryWeb.webservices.visit_services.HandleVisitUploadRequest(String completed

Shawn Smiley <ssmiley483@yahoo.com> wrote: This is somewhat related to my previous message
about handling large transactions (same code block).

In our production environment, I'm getting a ThreadAbortException while importing a large
amount of data into a SQL Server database using the iBatis objects from my ASP.net webapp
(the import occurs via a web service call).  I'm completely baffled by this error, it does
not occur in my development environment and seems to occur after processing around 100-200
insert statements.

The process that I have is that an XML file is passed to a web service on my web app.  The
web service then parses the XML and imports the data into the SQL Server database.  The XML
file will usually contain enough data to require around 500 or so inserts/updates across 5
or 6 tables in the database.  At many of the upper level tables, I'm doing a Find() and then
Update() where as the lower level tables do Insert().

The production enviro  nment is  a dedicated Windows 2003 Server.  I'm currently using the
1.3 build of iBatis (svn rev 179390).

Can anyone offer some suggestions on what may be causing this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks,
Shawn.

Yahoo! Photos � Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
  Photo Books. You design it and we�ll bind it!

Yahoo! Photos