ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Michael Schall <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to data access 1.7/data mapper 1.3
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:24:13 GMT
I just did this last night and ran into some problems as well...

My issue was that my old config, map, and provider files did not give
the xml namespace which in now seems to be required.  Examples below.

Hope this helps.
Mike

SqlMaps.config –
<sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"