ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Gray" <jg...@siberra.com>
Subject RE: ThreadAbortException
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:06:38 GMT
Interesting. About the only other thing I can suggest off the top of my head would be to make
extra sure that you’ve checked all of the applicable timeouts, as there are more than a
few, even just on the server side, let alone once you account for the client as well.

Jeremy

________________________________

From: Shawn Smiley [mailto:ssmiley483@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:52 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: ThreadAbortException

Thanks Jeremy,

The exception occurs within 2-5 minutes of starting the import.  I've verified that the automatic
IIS 6 Process Reset options are disabled and that the timeouts are set to 20 minutes (I've
even tried disabling the shutdown apppool option, but the error still occurs).

I'm currently checking out the latest version of iBatis from SVN just to see if this is a
bug in the previous build that I'm currently using.

Thanks.

Jeremy Gray <jgray@siberra.com> wrote:

The last time I saw ThreadAbortExceptions in a production asp.net environment it was due to
asp.net processing timeout settings. I’d recommend taking a look at the execution time
required by the work involved, combined with the timeout settings for your production web
server. In a debugging environment, the asp.net processing timeouts are generally disabled,
which will not be the case when running a build on a production server.

Jeremy Gray