ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jason Taylor" <jtay...@escoinst.com>
Subject Getting wrong type back from DaoManager.GetType()
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:14:39 GMT
Hello all,

The DaoFactory portion of my dao.config is configured thus:
<daoFactory>
	<dao
interface="Data.Persistence.Interface.Directory.Core.ICompanyDao,
Data.Persistence"

implementation="Data.Persistence.SqlMapper.Directory.Core.CompanyDao,
Data.Persistence" />
</daoFactory>

Within my CompanyService class, my call to:
	_companyDao = _daoManager.GetDao( typeof( ICompanyDao ) )

sets _companyDao as the following type:
	{ProxyInterfaceCoreCompanyDao_ICompanyDao_IDao_ISerializable}

rather than the expected:
	{Data.Persistence.SqlMapper.Directory.Core.CompanyDao}

I am using Generics here and there in the code; could that be the problem?
If so, where should I NOT use Generics?

Thanks,

Jason