ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Chad Humphries <chad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting wrong type back from DaoManager.GetType()
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 05:17:16 GMT
You would be correct that the current version of DynamicProxy does not
support generics presently.   Support is scheduled for v2, however
there is no immediate timetable.

If you test with a Dao interface that doesn't make use of generics
(keeping all of your other code setup), do you still get the error?

-Chad