ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Separate Database Connections on Different Threads
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:46:33 GMT
Have you tried creating two SqlMapper objects and using each one in a
seperate thread?

 // first thread
 SqlMapper sqlMap1 = createSqlMap("SqlMap1.config");
 IDataImporterDao dataImporterDao = new DataImporterDao(sqlMap1);

 // second thread
 SqlMapper sqlMap2 = createSqlMap("SqlMap2.config");
 IDataImporterDao dataImporterDao = new DataImporterDao(sqlMap2);

Maybe you could use DataAccess' DaoManager to define two context and
use each context on its own thread:

 // first thread
 DataManager thread1Manager = DaoManager.GetContext("Thread1");
 IDataImporterDao dataImportDao = thread1Manager.GetDao(
  typeof(IDataImporterDao)) as IDataImporterDao;

 // second thread
 DataManager thread2Manager = DaoManager.GetContext("Thread2");
 IDataImporterDao dataImportDao = thread2Manager.GetDao(