ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help!
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:17:31 GMT
Here's a console application that calls the QueryForList method on a
SqlMapper object and prints out Count property of the returned
PersonCollection object:

http://www.ronosaurus.com/IBatisNet/HelloWorld.zip

The path the the Person.mdb file is hard-coded to C:\Person.mdb in the
SqlMap.config file. The program uses the Log4Net logging adapter and
records the sql queries sent to the database to a file called
HelloWorld.log.

If you have any questions, try doing this tutorial:

http://tinyurl.com/78use
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Quick+Start+Guide