ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From z...@umich.edu
Subject c# ibatis Help!
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:02:40 GMT
Could someone help to run this HelloWorld program? I go the following errors:

An unhandled exception of type
'IBatisNet.DataMapper.Exceptions.DataMapperException'
occurred in ibatisnet.datamapper.dll

Additional information: Unable to open connection to "Oracle, oracle
provider V10.1.0.301".

sqlmap.config file is following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >
	<providers embedded="Resources.Providers.config, HelloWorld" />
	<database>
		<provider name="oracle10.1"/>
		<dataSource name="HelloWorld"              connectionString="Data
Source=lu10g;User Id=scott;Password=tiger"/>
	</database>
	<sqlMaps>
		<sqlMap embedded="Resources.OleDb.Person.xml, HelloWorld" />
	</sqlMaps>
</sqlMapConfig>

I am using Oracle.DataAccess.dll for provider downloaded from oracle
site this morning.

Here is my provider file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<providers xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/providers"
<clear/>
<provider name="OleDb1.1" 	description="OleDb, provider V1.0.5000.0 in
framework .NET V1.1" 	enabled="true"
	assemblyName="System.Data, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"
connectionClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection"
	commandClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand"
	parameterClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbParameter"
	parameterDbTypeClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbType"
	parameterDbTypeProperty="OleDbType"
	dataAdapterClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter"
	commandBuilderClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommandBuilder"
	usePositionalParameters="true" 	useParameterPrefixInSql="false"
	useParameterPrefixInParameter="false" 	parameterPrefix=""/>
<provider 	name="oracle10.1" 	description="Oracle, oracle provider
V10.1.0.301"
	enabled="true" 	assemblyName="Oracle.DataAccess, Version=10.1.0.301,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89b483f429c47342"
connectionClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection"
	commandClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommand"
	parameterClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleParameter"
	parameterDbTypeClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDbType"
	parameterDbTypeProperty="OracleDbType"
	dataAdapterClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleDataAdapter"
	commandBuilderClass="Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleCommandBuilder"
	usePositionalParameters="true" 	useParameterPrefixInSql="true"
	useParameterPrefixInParameter="true" 	parameterPrefix=":"
	useDeriveParameters="false"/>
</providers>

-Henry