ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: c# ibatis Help!
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:12:57 GMT
Could you post more of the exception?

Have you verified that the Oracle.DataAccess.dll assembly works
correctly? Try creating a simple console app using just ADO.Net and the
Oracle.DataAccessd.dll assembly and see if you can execute a simple
"SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tblUsers" statement.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Quick+Start+Guide