ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Nick Riebeek" <Nick.Rieb...@gov.ab.ca>
Subject Multiple Parameter Maps in a single iBatis .xml file
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:58:06 GMT
Hello, is it possible to have multiple Parameter Maps in a single iBatis
file?  For instance, I would like to do the following:

</resultMaps>

      <parameterMaps>

            <parameterMap id="PM1">

                  <...>

                  <...>

</parameterMap>

            <parametetMap id="PM2">

                  <...>

                  <...>

                  <...>

                  <...>

            </parametetMap>

      </parameterMaps>

And then use these like:

<statements>

<procedure id="Proc1" parameterMap="PM1">

      Procedure1

</procedure>

<procedure id="Proc2" parameterMap="PM2">

      Procedure2

</procedure>

</statements>

When I try to do this, I keep getting the following error:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :

- The error occurred while loading SqlMap .

- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="MyClass.xml" />.

- Check the Proc2.

  ----> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Exceptions.DataMapperException : This SQL
map does not contain an ParameterMap named Proc2.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have.

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and
may contain confidential, personal and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately
if you are not the intended recipients of this communication, and do not copy, distribute,
or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or   destroyed.